02/14/2007 - Here we are...and some thoughts on love
There ya have it. I'm officially 4 months pregnant and I've finally started to round out. Thank you God to the man or woman who invented low rise jeans. I am still in my size 8s thanks to low rise. Shew. I was so scared I'd be in maternity jeans by now. I'm trying to break my record from pregnancy #1. I was in full maternity gear by 16 weeks so I'm hoping to make it to at least 17 weeks in my regular jeans. I have to wear maternity shirts because my regular ones aren't long enough and the bump pushes them out too far. So I was looking at my belly and I think I'm carrying about the same as DS. I'm a little bit wider but still very round like I was with him. I'm carrying pretty low like I did with him too. Which brings me to my next subject of discussion..peeing my pants. What in the world is going on? I did NOT have this problem with pregnancy #1. Do I need to do more Kegel's? Or am I just bound to have this problem since things are more "loose" in there. Ugh. I am so not thrilled with this new happening in my otherwise normal feeling body. Every time I cough or sneeze or laugh too hard..well you get the point. Guess I need to do more Kegel's in the "birthing position" per yoga stretches. Darnit. I'm anxiously awaiting my next appointment. I go on Monday and I get lots and lots of lovely bloodwork (which I don't mind BTW because I usually watch them take it and tell them where to put the needle and which arm is best...I should know by now, ha!) and get my official weight gain. I'm so nervous about that. So far my total weight gain is nothing and in fact I lost a pound at my last visit so I'm bound to have gained at least five pounds this time. I'm not ready for that yet. I know it's going to happen but I'm just not ready darnit. On that front I guess I need to start researching cute sundresses and bathing suits for the warmer weather. I don't think my boy short/tankini suit is going to fit me this summer and since I'm due at the END of July I think I need to invest in something that's fashionably cute for a bulge and stretch marks. Sigh. Ah pregnancy. Thank you Jesus for this blessing...please help my vanity not to get the best of me.
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day 2007. I wanted to write a brief post about the loves of my life, my husband and my wonderful son. My husband, I cannot say enough about him. He is wonderful, a great father, an awesome provider and an even more awesome lover. He is there for me through everything and he deserves more than I could ever show him in love and appreciation for everything he does. I am so blessed.
And then there's my dearest, sweet little boy. There are not enough words to express my love for this little man. Today I watched him as he played, dragging his firetruck around behind him and watching it roll as he turned the corners in our house. He is so sweet and at such a tender age. He is learning so much and so quickly. He will be 2 in two months and I can't believe two years have passed already. They are going too fast but I am so grateful I am here, home to cherish every second I can with him. I love this little boy more than life itself. Thank you God!
Oh and Happy Valentine's Day 2007. I wanted to write a brief post about the loves of my life, my husband and my wonderful son. My husband, I cannot say enough about him. He is wonderful, a great father, an awesome provider and an even more awesome lover. He is there for me through everything and he deserves more than I could ever show him in love and appreciation for everything he does. I am so blessed.
And then there's my dearest, sweet little boy. There are not enough words to express my love for this little man. Today I watched him as he played, dragging his firetruck around behind him and watching it roll as he turned the corners in our house. He is so sweet and at such a tender age. He is learning so much and so quickly. He will be 2 in two months and I can't believe two years have passed already. They are going too fast but I am so grateful I am here, home to cherish every second I can with him. I love this little boy more than life itself. Thank you God!

<< Home