01/22/2006 Emotionally charged...
That would be me. What is with me this pregnancy? Could I be having a girl? Seriously now....I was NEVER this emotional with pregnancy #1 and that was with a boy. Sheesh. This is actually getting really annoying.
Things have taken and nice turn for the poops with my work. My boss is so weird. I think she's missing some crayons in her box up there...or maybe she's got something chemically wrong. Seriously. She isn't right. After much "fighting" with her, she's finally agreed to pay me for work done in the last six weeks. I'm guessing it's probably not going to be the full amount due to a message I received from her. I talked to DH and tearfully told him how I'm just so disgusting with being taken advantage of by people and he said that no matter what she pays me, I'm done...no more wasted emotions or thoughts on her. Being the wonderful husband that I have, he said "well honey it's because you're a good, honest worker and you do everything right so people walk all over you because they think they can." I know, I know...but it's still frustrating. Why can't I be more bold and mouthy when it comes to things like this? Probably because it's just not in my nature to do. I'm good at holding my tongue and stuffing my emotions but just this once I want to let my tongue fly.
I am so tired of these wavering, weird emotions. I feel like I'm bipolar or something because I can't maintain the same emotional state for more than a few hours, sometimes minutes. That is so annoying for someone who has always been pretty neutral, even-keel about most things. I like the fact that I don't have to make too much effort, even around "that time of the month" to maintain my emotions...they just seem to be pretty even for the most part. Since I've been pregnant it's like I can't control them for more than a minute.
Ah yes, and we come back again to the subject of control. Perhaps I need to take a step back and remember that I am not in control of me, my world, my emotions but God is and I need to relinquish that control to Him (as I do over and over and over again). Oh please God, teach me to rest and be still...or give me the courage to ask for Prozac or something that would compliment my pregnancy, ahahaha.
I'm just tired of my emotions always changing...can't I have one day where I just feel normal?
Things have taken and nice turn for the poops with my work. My boss is so weird. I think she's missing some crayons in her box up there...or maybe she's got something chemically wrong. Seriously. She isn't right. After much "fighting" with her, she's finally agreed to pay me for work done in the last six weeks. I'm guessing it's probably not going to be the full amount due to a message I received from her. I talked to DH and tearfully told him how I'm just so disgusting with being taken advantage of by people and he said that no matter what she pays me, I'm done...no more wasted emotions or thoughts on her. Being the wonderful husband that I have, he said "well honey it's because you're a good, honest worker and you do everything right so people walk all over you because they think they can." I know, I know...but it's still frustrating. Why can't I be more bold and mouthy when it comes to things like this? Probably because it's just not in my nature to do. I'm good at holding my tongue and stuffing my emotions but just this once I want to let my tongue fly.
I am so tired of these wavering, weird emotions. I feel like I'm bipolar or something because I can't maintain the same emotional state for more than a few hours, sometimes minutes. That is so annoying for someone who has always been pretty neutral, even-keel about most things. I like the fact that I don't have to make too much effort, even around "that time of the month" to maintain my emotions...they just seem to be pretty even for the most part. Since I've been pregnant it's like I can't control them for more than a minute.
Ah yes, and we come back again to the subject of control. Perhaps I need to take a step back and remember that I am not in control of me, my world, my emotions but God is and I need to relinquish that control to Him (as I do over and over and over again). Oh please God, teach me to rest and be still...or give me the courage to ask for Prozac or something that would compliment my pregnancy, ahahaha.
I'm just tired of my emotions always changing...can't I have one day where I just feel normal?

<< Home